Don't Kill This Love
A downloadable game for Windows
Pair of lovers earning minimum wage decided to change their lives forever and robbed a bank. They bunkered themselves inside a small house on prairie and hoped to live happily ever after. Unfortunately Lady Justice is unforgivable. They have been discovered by police and their love nest is currently under siege.
Will they be horribly slaughtered or will their love prevail? Their fate is in your hands!
Game features asymmetric cooperation:
Female character provides a cover fire and can medkits. Each one allows us to use next ammo round to heal her partner. Be careful though, she is extremely vulnerable.Male character is melee fighter. He can grab ammo from corpses of fallen enemies and throw them through house window to resupply his girlfriend. If his health hits 0 he enters agony mode. During this mode he moves slower and has 10 seconds to be healed before he gives up the ghost.
Watch out for friendly fire!
Play in 3 game modes:
Till Death Do Us Part - Fight off police attack. You need to stay alive for 5 minutes.
Copper Love - You're dead anyway. Might as well take as many of them with you as you can.
Make Love Not War - or the other way around. Prepare for trying times while concentrating on collecting ammo.
- Highly recommended to be played by two people!
- To throw an ammo crate through window simply get close to it.
- To heal male character pick up medkit and shoot in his direction. Hopefully healing bullet will do the rest.
- You win when you achieve your goal (different for each mode).
- You lose when one of your character dies or your house is destroyed.
- W, S, A, D - move male character
- Spacebar - male character melee attack
- Arrows - move female character
- Mouse - aim female character's gun
- Left Mouse Button - shoot from female character's gun
- Melchior Moroz
- Piotr Gryko
- Jacek "Asterix" Kozieja
- Mikołaj Ciesielski
- Daniel "Dante" Lewiński
Game made during Warsaw Film School Game Jam 2016. Event's main theme was "Love".
We decided to make a game about love for money, adrenaline, violence - in short love for video games.
No policemen were hurt in the making of this game.
Voice elements used in main menu music come from "Pulp Fiction". All rights belong to their respective owners.
|Published||173 days ago|
|Release date||173 days ago|
|Authors||Dante, mikolajqc, pgryko, Melc Mo, Asterix|
|Average duration||A few minutes|
|Accessibility||Subtitles, Configurable controls|
|Player count||1 - 2|
Download, extract and play.
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.